Islander Football Policies & Expectations
The mission of the Grand Island Senior High football program is to develop “Champions for Life”. The Islander football program will strive to develop young men that are excellent student-athletes, excellent leaders and men of character. Our goal is to help our players develop into outstanding leaders and citizens through football. - Champions for Life.
The Big 3
3 things we will expect from players all the time
1. DO YOUR BEST - Pride in Excellence
2. DO WHAT's RIGHT - Be a man of Honor
3. TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT - Be a person driven to serve others
?'s asked of every Islander
1. Can I Trust You?
2. Are you Committed to Excellence?
3. Are you a great Teammate?
If every player in our program can be trusted, is committed to excellence and cares about his teammates....we will be tough to beat!